In today’s meeting of government the chief of staff of the Government Davit Harutiunyan presented the draft law on amending the law on the structure of the government. Under this bill the Ministries of Energy and Natural Resources, Transport and Communication, Economy are to be renamed, and the Ministry of Urban Planning is altogether eliminated.
The new names of the ministries are:
1) Labor and Social Affairs
4) Foreign Affairs
5) Emergency Situations
6) Environmental Protection
8) Investment and Business Support
9) Energy Infrastructures and Natural Resources
10) Education and Science
13) Sport and Youth Affairs
14) the Diaspora
15) Territorial Administration and Development
16) Transport, Communication and Information Technologies
18) Staff of the Republic of Armenia Government
19) International Economic Integration and Reforms.